Monday, September 26, 2011

REFLECTION ON PAUL FRANCIS DUFFY, OMI ---- MAN OF JUSTICE

Thanks to Cristina Vargas for sending in this reflection, written by Sister Anne Finnerty, SHSp, on Paul Duffy, OMI, the first bishop of the Diocese of Mongu, and his work for justice and peace in Mongu.

I am humbled at being asked to give the reflection on this very sad, very sobering, very reflection-provoking occasion.  I am sure that at this time, everyone here is reverting, as I am, to memories of this wonderful man that we all knew and loved.  We are all reflecting in our own way.  So before I confuse you with my words, I ask you each one of you a question.  The question is simple.  The answer may be complicated.  But take one minute to think in your own heart, what this man meant to you....  READ MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment