Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Reflection on the Depth and Importance of Working for Justice

Thanks to Rosaleen Harold for sharing her reflection on one of Richard Rohr's Daily Meditations

"I get free daily reflections from Richard Rohr’s website and as I pondered today´s reflection, I got a new insight into  the depth and  importance of working for justice.

Creation as the First Incarnation is such a profound truth and so related to our identity as a Congregation with an incarnational spirituality. I have always thought of us as co-creators, 'co-operators with God' (Romans 8:28), but I see a new urgency in the task of 'repairing our world.'

What specific actions can we take as a Congregation to assist in 'repairing our world'?"

If you are interested in receiving these daily reflections in English from Richard Rohr at the Center for Action and Contemplation (Albuquerque, NM), please CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment