Bring Back Nigeria's 200 Missing School Girls #BringBackOurGirls
In Nigeria, over 200 girls were recently abducted from their boarding school and plans are reported of them being selling them as brides for $12 each.
U.S. intelligence officials will head to Nigeria to help with the search for 276 schoolgirls abducted last month by the Islamist militant group Boko Haram, Secretary of State John Kerry announced Tuesday.
Kerry, who discussed the coordinated approach with Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan by phone Tuesday, said the two countries would move immediately to establish a task force at the U.S. embassy in the capital city to provide more expertise on intelligence, investigations and hostage negotiations, as well as information sharing and victim assistance.
- US to Join Efforts to Free Kidnapped Nigerian Girls - Read more
- 6 things You should know - Read more
- Sign this petition: #BringBackOurGirls -- Sign
- Nigeria's government defends its actions as more girls are abducted - Read more
- Recommendations from LCWR - Read more