Thursday, July 30, 2015

Prayer and Resources on Human Trafficking from the Incarnate Word Sisters

By Sister Martha Ann Kirk
Some parts of this ritual were used to inaugurate the Incarnate Word Congregation’s Corporate Stance Against Human Trafficking, May 27, 2015, by Webstream from Peru with Sisters in Mexico, Ireland, Peru, the U.S., and Zambia participating. You are welcome to adapt this and use it for groups, such as Associates or schools, or to use it for personal prayer. This includes music with languages of four or our cultures.


St. Josephine Bahkita is the patron saint of the movement against trafficking. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    Review my web-site captain Strike Cheats android

    ReplyDelete