In a 1780’s “Casta” painting shown at the San Antonio Museum of Art for the 300th birthday of San Antonio, we see 15 shades of skin color of the children born as Spaniards related to indigenous people and to black people. Do we cherish the shade of each person in our family as we cherish the variety of colors of flowers?
Please, consider to leave a comment.
How to Comment on this? Bellow you will see this:
1. Click on “Post a Comment” The text of the link will change, if there are already comments. For instance, if there are six comments, the link will say “6 comments” instead of Post a Comment” or “Leave a comment.”
2. Type your comment on the comment.
3. Click an identity from the list. You can choose “Anonymous.” It won't display any information which could identify you. "Other" prompts you to enter a name you wish to be identified by and an email address, which isn't displayed. If you have a Gmail identity or Blogger, log in.
4. Click “Preview” to proofread your comment.
5. Click “Publish” when you're satisfied with the comment.